Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Oriole Visitor

The other morning while enjoying my coffee I saw something yellow in the trees behind the house. At first I thought it was a golden finch but after snapping a few shots I saw its partner a few branches away. The pics are terrible and apparently orioles don't like to hold still for photos. They are awesome birds.






(Snapped a few pictures of the bluebird family checking out the neighbor's house. I don't know why they insist on looking in this death trap of box but at times I think it attracts them to mine (which was a death trap this year...hosp attacks, and rodent attack). I have never seen them actually choose that box. They only look in it. They later flew over to my box and then took off. March is just around the corner).


Tater's solution to the rodents and bluebird killers. He loves hunting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment