Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jen Strikes Again. December NOLA

Jen is good karma. She and I made our winter trip into New Orleans and she continued her rein of terror on the NOLA reds. She has come to the conclusion that the fish are always happy, ready to eat and the weather is always wonderful. "Its just what they do." It was an amazing trip.


Jen all bundled up




Captain Greg Moon (Redfish Whisperer)





This red was happily tailing in less than 2 feet of water. My first cast hung an oyster bar which cooperated with my roll cast and let go. My second cast was behind him. Third cast was perfect and was followed by a monster explosion and incredible take. Some times it is better to be lucky than good.







1 comment:

  1. I always have so much fun with you! Even if we didn't catch any fish, it would still be fun... I love watching you catch all of those fish. Looks so easy when you do it!

    ReplyDelete